The Historical Association of South Haven [HASH] has its home in the old Hartman School Building, located at 355 Hubbard Street, South Haven. We have been rehabbing and improving the building, while taking care to keep its heritage intact, since the Historical Association took control of the school building in 2006.
Come visit to learn more about South Haven history.
Hartman School Building
355 Hubbard Street
South Haven, MI 49090
OPEN Tues & Wed 9-3
Sunday 11am–4pm (Memorial Day till Labor Day)
Seeing the need to preserve South Haven’s history, the Historical Association of South Haven was formed in March of 2002.
This group was organized to:
- Promote understanding and appreciation of South Haven’s history through programs and publications.
- Collect and preserve archives of the South Haven area.
- Enhance public support for the preservation of South Haven’s history.
The Historical Association of South Haven is a non-profit organization which is funded through fundraisers and donations.
Board of Directors
- James Ollgaard – President
- Roger Horton – Vice-President
- Sue Frederick – Treasurer
- Amanda Creeden – Secretary
- Ed Appleyard
- John Grib
- Don Goodwillie
- Linda LaRocque
- Joan Bauer
- Ann Habicht